Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tops.

So as I roam amongst the school walls, students frequently stop me in the hallway to say hi to me, or to ask me a question. This is totally normal. 

You know what's not normal? When the students' boobs pop out and me and try to communicate. In all honestly, my dear, they look pushed up so far that it's almost like they are trying to defy gravity. I don't care what size you are- the problem is that I CAN SEE THEM. That's gross, seriously... I don't want to see that. YOUR SHIRT IS TOO LOW.

When I'm teaching in class, I walk around the room while students are sitting down, looking down at students' work, helping out where necessary. Hey um you know what's nasty? Just to let you know...  I can see right down your shirt! Do you not get it? YOUR SHIRT IS TOO LOW.

And seriously, this is coming from a straight-edge female teacher. What do you think goes through the mind of a male teacher? How awkward is THAT? In many cases, I've had them complain to me about it, and of course I have to be the one saying "go to the dean and call home for another shirt." That's embarassing.

Or believe it or not... there are some teachers that don't say anything because, surprise surprise... THEY LIKE IT. Gross right? It's the truth.

Like hello... your outfit, once again.. is fail. You are wearing a shirt so low that your chest is holding up a sign that says "EASY ACCESS HERE." Like I said before; if you look "easy" then you probably are.

Look down at your shirt. Can you see your 'friends' down there? If you can, so can your neighbor, your classmates... the creepy old men that are virtually everywhere! Don't believe me? Look at someone's eyes when they talk to you.  Ever get that feeling of "Hello!! My eyes are up here!" ?

Well.. you chose to put your 'eyes' down by your boobs. Don't get offended- it was your decision to wear that top, right? Nobody held a gun to your head saying "Wear this trashy shirt or die!" Let's get real. You thought you looked hot before you walked out the door.... and your parents probably didn't even see you (just what you wanted anyway).

Here are some awesome examples of some Trashion Tops. It doesn't matter what size you are, so don't pull that card on me. I hope you're taking notes in the "Don't Wear This" column of your notebook.



Clearly both of these women are two different sizes.  So if you think you can get away with it if you're a size A, then you're deluded. Pair a low top with leggings as pants and you start to look a lot like Lindsay Lohan or the late Anna Nicole Smith. Do you honestly want to look like them? Does anyone? If you still think this style is acceptable, then you might as well go to school looking like this chick:



**********************************

Let's look at a few alternatives. Looking good doesn't always constitute sticking out your chest and your butt... that is, of course, if you want people to grab your goods. If you do, stop reading now.

Here are some pictures of some really fashionable tops that look great on anyone, regardless of size.










Get the idea? Look at how beautiful these women are. Are they trying to show off their goods? No! And don't think this post is just for students. You know some of you teachers out there are not innocent.  All of you... clean up your act!

2 comments:

  1. Cleavage is like the Sun


    You shouldn't stare at it too long but you can't help but glance at it

    ReplyDelete