Thursday, May 19, 2011

Skirts.

Ok. I have to say it. The phrase that makes every girl feel insecure and uncomfortable. The question that makes every girl want to quickly run home and slap on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. That which makes every girl feel as though everything is in slow motion, a question that shoots daggers out of the messenger's mouth and into your heart.  The question that miraculously ruins your seemingly perfect day....

WHAT are you WEARING?!

Don't be the victim. Don't do it. Don't walk out of your door in a skirt that could very well be your underwear. The definition of a "mini skirt" has slowly evolved into "invisible skirt."  Like, how old are you again?

I can see your upper thighs clash against each other. Your skirt is so short and so tight that I can see the lining of your underwear, even if it's just that itty bitty string. I can see it. I can see the bottom outline of your butt. You keep trying to pull your skirt down. Don't even try- it won't mystically become longer than it is.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Don't drop a pencil. Don't cross your legs. Don't even sit down. Don't do any of that. Just don't do it. Why? Because everyone and their mothers from the United States to the Phillippines will see what's under there. Nobody has to even try to sneak a peek.

All the boys and creepy old men are getting a free show.  

These "skirts" need to go.  If they aren't too short, they are too tight.  So tight that even if you wanted to "fix a wedgie," you can't even get a grip; you would need to use a pair of pliers. Like, how is this hot? I'm going to say this yet a third time. Girls, if you look "easy" then you probably are. Stop crying. You did it to yourself.

On a side note, as a woman with minimal body fat, I am going to say this once and once only. I have cellulite. Believe me when I tell you; SO DO YOU. I see it, and so does everyone else. THAT'S EMBARASSING. You sit down, It all shows on your outer thighs. You walk around, I see it jiggle like bread pudding. It's not attractive. Ever. It never will be, so don't force the issue.

Take a look at some wonderful trashion styles that I found.  You think this is hot?




You want to wear a skirt? Do it... the right way. Here are some age-appropriate ways you can wear one and still be cute.





















See how great this looks? It's classy and you'll find that having class is more attractive and impressive than any other trick in the book. Don't believe me? Take my advice and see for yourself.

1 comment: