Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Leggings.

Let me tell you. I love leggings, I do. I wear them when I go to the gym, or when lounging around my house. I wear them out with a cute LONGER top.

Are you an athlete? Track team? Lacrosse? Then I allow you to wear your leggings as you run around the track or on the field. This is acceptable.

Leggings as pants? NO. If you think that showing off your butt, or lack thereof, is attractive, through an annoying skin-tight piece of cloth, then you must be delirious. I don't care how skinny you are or think you are, your junk is jiggling. You are pretty much pasting a sign on your forehead saying "I think I'm hot" when in reality, girl you are not! There are creepy old men looking for amateurs like you walking the hallways or off-campus in your nearly see- through, skin hugging leggings with a shirt that is too short for the outfit. They are waiting to talk to you, to check you out, to see what other kind of tricks you can pull out of your closet.  Believe me when I say this, your leggings are screaming "DESPERATE." Are you that naive? Cover up that butt... we don't care about it. Trust me... as an attractive woman, I am not trying to impress anyone with trashy outfits and neither should you... cuz that's it's just not cute!

On top of all this... don't make me say it... don't make me... You have a "C.T." Yes, I said it. Two nasty words you never want to hear. Reality check. You have one.

Here are some great examples of some Trashion that I found on the web.

Now is this cute? If you say yes, then you must be mental. 
This is seriously how it looks to the rest of the world. Your leggings that you claim to be "thick enough," are not, ever. I have seen a multitude of underwear... bright red thongs, green boyshorts, victoria's secret panties... I can see right through your leggings... and so can those creepy old men. Besides that, look how bad this looks! Don't go strutting your "stuff;" it's just wrong.. you are a minor! Get over it- your male classmates are so hormonal that they would want to "get with" anyone who makes themselves available. If you look "easy" then you probably are. This look, my dear, is "easy."

 **************************
Now, if you plan on wearing leggings, you can wear it in other ways.  With a cute long top for instance. You got Toms? Wear em!  They look great with leggings, and very age-appropriate. Flats? Rock em! Remember, you're in school. You can impress all the boys with your intelligence, not with your butt. You want to be respected? Respect yourself, starting with how you dress.  Here are some examples of how to appropriately wear leggings.   


And you know what? Believe it or not, these women look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment